Saturday, October 23, 2010

MY CLOUD HAS A GOLD LINING

Hai I haven't updated my blog like so long…so many things that I wanna share to you.
Ok now I'm in the another world that so different with my world 3 years ago,yeah I'm in the new planet, got a new friend, got a new rival.
And also better than yesterday
Hmmm I just got something made me shine,and you know, what is it? I know every cloud has a silver lining. so I just got my cloud with gold lining, among my task that made me like jonhy deep in pirates of carrribean” I just need the enlightenment ,please someone give me the enlightenment and show me where the sun is"

Hmm now its 1:13 AM here and my room is so cold,and u know why I'm still awake?? Because Hayley Williams? Because Song Hye kyo? Or because the face of my teacher in highschool? “nothing is right,  I'm thinking about tomorrow. About my college stuff and also about her”

No comments: