Friday, December 9, 2011

BACK TO THE FUTURE III

Just watched Back to the future III
and I got quotes that I think decently to share


Jennifer Parker: Dr. Brown, I brought this note back from the future and now it's erased.
Doc: Of course it's erased.
Jennifer Parker: But what does that mean?
Doc: It means your future hasn't been written yet. No one's has. Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one, both of you.
Marty McFly: [Marty wraps his arm around Jennifer] We will, Doc.


Marty McFly: Oh man. Doc, we don't belong here! Neither one of us! You know it could still be you that gets shot tomorrow!
[shows Doc the photo of the blank tombstone]
Marty McFly: This tombstone could still be in your future!
Doc: Marty, the future isn't written. It can be changed, you know that. Anyone can make their future whatever they want it to be. I can't let this one little photograph determine my entire destiny. I have to live my life according to what I believe is right in my heart.

No comments: