Monday, April 9, 2012

THE OLDIE MADRIGAL

I was taking a bath when my father listened to old songs like he usually does. Yap he has been introducing me to old songs since I was a kid. get back to story I said to my father that I asked him to keep the cd for me cz I wanna listen to it later, cz there's a song that stole my heart while I was taking a bath, that's why I ask my father to do it. so this evening I listened to that song, it's Maureen Kelly - yes you do, waw I just can't stop listen to that song. you have to listen to it.

You mean
More than anything
To me yes you do
To me
You made my dark days brighter
Yes you do
Hoe the lifes
Above it sailing into the sunset
With you..our love
In my heart, goodbye
Mon amour

You make life is brighter
Yes you do
Yes you do (we shall wait)
Though you’re so far away
Yes you do (we shall wait)
Yes you do (we shall wait)
You’re my night and my day
Yes you do
You spoke to me
With your eyes
Understand with my heart
When you said je t’aime, mon amour

It’s not goodbye
Just, au revoir
Because I knew
Someday, someway
We’ll meet again, mon amour




 

No comments: