Monday, August 20, 2012

#BackInHighSchool #20August

I saw #BackInHighSchool was on trending topics world wide. So many things happened during my high school time, either good or bad things. I'm not going to tell you about the good thing this time, but I hope you'll get lesson from it.
It was 3 years ago, at the beginning of my third year of high school. I and my friends were talking and joking in the canteen, suddenly came one of our friends from class, he brought an answer paper and walked to us enthusiastically, he said 'Dipo,Dipo you know what, you dead, look at your math score!' then he showed the paper to us, and it wrote '0'. I didn't know what to say, I only gave smile a lot. then my friends ran to get into the class to look their own score.
that day was my mom's birthday, I was definitely sad. The only thing that I proud of was I didn't cheating in the exam, but I was sad cz I didn't study hardly. I hadn't done my best.
I promise to myself to work hard, and get a better result next time. it always work, you know I never think that I can cheat on exam, it helps me to use my own capability in exams.

No comments: