Monday, August 25, 2014

Actions That Echo

hi, how's life?
I hope it's fine
wherever you are, I hope you're safe and sound.

hmm, it's been so long I haven't updated my blog
nowadays people are more active on their social media 
such twitter, path, instagram, etc
so do I, besides I can share any thoughts, photos, songs, videos, etc.
people are all there, I can find them on those things.
so everything I'm supposed to share on blog, it has shared on my social media.
my blog is also untidy, so I just put things back where they belong
and here I give it a post hehe

I'm in my last semester, and insha Allah I'm gonna graduate in October 
people start to ask me where I work
I can't wait to have a proper job, so I have an answer whenever people ask me :p
no it's because I can do what I have to do
share what I've learned so I can help people
make this world better hehe
put a big smile on my parents' face
and helping them with everything
no longer burden them
make them happy
make my dreams come true
do what I always want to do


Indonesia is having a new President
yeah I hope he can make this country known better
and I really want to do something to make this nation proud of me in the near future
and I hope I can make a connection with the President through him giving me reward of something I do, amin.
my girlfriend is doing fine
she is amazing
she is getting beautiful
and she is still the best candidate for my kids' future mom 
she never stops make me amazed with her
and everything is fine with us
I hope she'll always by my side 



"You need to live in the moment
Instead of hoping
Your future is waiting for you
Feel alive
And know that someday
The things you're wanting
Are your actions that echo from you" - Actions That Echo by Twin Atlantic

No comments: