Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I’m Still Your Older Brother

Dek, I know you can’t freely take the cold water from the dispenser,
you also can’t open your phone anytime you want, whether it is to open instagram because you feel bored or to watch bike videos you are into about

I know you can’t order food from gojek when you feel hungry,
you can’t meet you friends spending time with them like you used to
or you can’t laying on your bed all day spending weekend until you meet monday again

You also can’t tell your activity with Mama & Papa,
you also can’t play with our lovely niece Nadeeva

but what I know is you are becoming a great person.
Your youth is wasted for something good later

Believe me, when you are becoming that person
I’m still your older brother
I may not be the best brother you can find out there
but I promise I’ll protect you no matter what, don’t say there’s a person bothering you or I’ll do something you will never imagine
I’ll also give you whatever you want because you are my brother

Thank you for making me and the whole family proud


Ps, Your Brother Dipo Samastama.




No comments: