Saturday, October 29, 2011

SAENGIL CHUKAE HAMNIDA ANINDA!

Hai Ninda would you like if I write something about you?
ahhhh thank you..

so this is a story about someone who makes me better.
so many Laugh, smile and happiness with Ninda.

that story began after Vito's birthday.
I still remember when I got home I was immediately text her "where are you going?, be careful" I thought she had family business in Jakarta.

at that time fortunately when I just began to love Korea(read "song hye kyo")
Ninda also had an infatuation about Korea, so I asked lots of things about Korea to her.
always text her everynight, we talked a lot. talk. talk. talk about random stuff, everything.

till someday I didn't come to school, and ninda texted me "Dipo why did u not go to school?"

I was falling deeper, deeper, and deeper in Love.
there was a reason to go to school everyday.
my high school time was being so colorful, and precious
her word "FIGHTING" was always being my spirit
once Ninda didn't appear in the class, then I wrote in my facebook status "hari ini ga aja aja hwaiting ah"
we looked for each other.

I had been single for a long time, till Ninda Came for me.
I thought God had sent me a right girl, the girl I was waiting patiently turn out to be one of my friends in my class.
someone I was gonna take care, someone I was gonna treat the way treat a princess. treat her well
I love her, just the way she is.
she is so nice, so pretty, Great attitude, smart. nothing's wrong about her. "honestly I can't even describe longer about her here" it can't turn out to the word. I just can tell u, she is better than mostly girls.
it was the first time I love a girl sincerely
I salute to Ninda whereas at that time I thought I was so ugly, I was Pimpled.
Ninda gave a pure love to me, so I gave her everything I could do to her.

I called her Jagiya, Bebo and I miss being called OPPA!


lots of things I've spent with her. back then ever once in a satnite I was hanging out with my friends, I texted her "where are u?" she said "I'm in halte" I said "wait for me, I'll be there" so I left my friends and drove my bike(read biday) to meet her. She was sitting alone, and I sat next to her, we talked while looking at traffic, below the moon, stars, and lights which looking beautiful that night.

we also once ate ice cream in Parking area.

at last we were in a relationship after eight months of the approached, exactly when my 17 birthday.

now we become friends. it's been a long time I haven't met her,last time when we broke fasting together with our friends.
I always believe what Aninda says "Good things will come to good person.."

SAENGIL CHUKAE HAMNIDA ANINDA! wish u all the best! (i'm still keeping your greeting card in my wallet)
I'm sorry I can't give you anything, I write this blog as thankfulness to god in case of you ever be mine. I can't exchange anything you've given to me.
keep the spirit up AJA AJA HWAITING!
reach your dream.
I just can writing, as the gift for you.
I hope your day always be filled with smile.
whenever u need me just call me, ok?
honestly there are still many things I wanna write, but today I only can write this

I give u some videos below, "Words are hard to say"



although the video Dedicated to Isabelle, but I dedicated to Aninda.

No comments: