Friday, March 2, 2012

THIS KID IS OSTENTATIOUS

my brother got braces on his teeth today. He show off to me then I told him that it made him uglier and He will get much pain. but he didn't seem to care to everything I said to him. it's actually nice to make fun of him. I think when he is at school, he will show off to everyone and be the person who has the biggest smile that day.
compare to him I think I'm luckier than him cz I don't have the untidy teeth, just have two crooked teeth in the front side, one in the front right side and the other one in the front left side, I look like a Vampire.


I'm currently in the chase of scholarships, I still have a lot of things unqualified.
so I think it's never too late to qualify.
I need to improve my english, I need to fix my study result
So I adjure you to pray me to get a scholarship in the right time and it's the best for me.



thank you for reading.
photo by me

No comments: