Thursday, January 21, 2016

SHE

I still clearly remember the day I turned 20,
She said "I wish you have a girlfriend soon"

Her pray turned out to be true,
three months later she became my girlfriend.

Do you know how everything still feel the same after years,
even today?
that's what I feel.
This feeling doesn't change a bit, yeah it changes. But, it changes bigger than before.
It grows everyday.

Even when I'm sick at midnight,
all I can think is her.
I need her.

You know that face you wanna see after all day working,
it's simple you just can't stand not to see that face.
That face, the definition of perfection.


I know I might not the good man she can find out there,
I know I might not the man that she falling based on my personality,

But, in this little heart.
I want to be always the best for her,
the man she always can count on to,
the man she always finds after she spends her day,
the man she always thinks of everything

all I want is her to be happy
happy is all I will give for her


I just want not to fail her, after she said "I wish you have a girlfriend soon"
and she gave me all this trust,
I'm sorry,  I think I will never let me fail you.

 - Popo

1 comment:

Inspirasi Pribadi said...

Bisa dikembangin jd cerita dan akhirnya menikah sampai pny anak 😇