Sunday, January 3, 2016

Juli Baker

I know I don't have those dazzling eyes
so you won't fall in love with me
but I can convince myself
that you're the one

Everything about you
is different from other girls I know

Juli.. don't hate me because I don't see you at the beginning
but hold my hand, as I'm going to see the sight from your favorite tree with you
we can see the most beautiful view everybody could ever find from upthere
and do you know what's the best part of it?
I see it with you.

it's actually better having you annoy me, than having you mad at me.

I'm not afraid of you,
I'm just afraid that I'm flipped
yeah, this feeling has flipped
and it won't change, I know

thanks for being iridescent,
so no one will ever compare.

Oh, I think I'm flipped, I think I've found my Juli Baker.

No comments: