Sunday, February 12, 2012

RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME


I was thinking about to give up and leave it behind, just because I feel like there's something better.
then I realize whether it's all I need or something I just want. I'm blinded by something I don't know well yet, lack of confidence, I shouldn't be like that.
I haven't even tried MY BEST!


so I'm reassembling the conviction, I say to myself I won't reach it if I don't have a firm belief.
I just need hope a miracle every night before I sleep, and believe it happen when I open my eyes in the morning. nothing is Impossible, I just need show to Allah that I really want it so bad, I really need Allah to make it happen. all of my efforts will be nothing without Allah. I need Allah help and leave the rest to Allah.

                          
      photos by me
 

No comments: