Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ANOTHER EARTH

just watched this movie, you know it taught lots of things. It was like an independent movie. we can see through the camera. I just knew that the main role of this movie was the one who wrote the film, she is Brit Marling, yap I'm officially become a big fans of her, I like her, she is really pretty I adore her so much. she is genius you know, a writer, producer, director, and actress. can I dating her even just a day? so today I went to DVD store just to killing time while waiting for photocopied my sheet of exams paper I borrowed from my friend, just to bought some dvds, no specific. I found Another Earth with Brit Marling's smile on the cover



I think it was interesting and I got along with Science Fiction movies, I paid for it and brought it home.
you have to watch it, a must film to watch. superb, brilliant,
I'm still thinking about the ending, A film that doesn't answer any questions, just challenges you to fill in the blanks. I loved this movie.

The story throws up some interesting questions, such as: What would you say if you met an identical version of yourself, with identical memories? ("Give me all your cash, or I'll grass you up for that unpleasant incident involving the vicar, a lorry full of marmite and the Swedish ladies rugby team.") Are there any differences between you and them? Have they made better choices? Would you even want to meet them? (At least, I'd be able to talk about films without being on the receiving end of a blank, slightly worried look.) The concept of a second Earth got so ingrained in my brain that I found myself expecting to see it in the sky as I drove home. All I really saw was a white rabbit. Not in the sky. On the road. I felt like I was in a David Lynch film source 

I think I'm going to watch the other Marling's movies and spending my life with her stories.
pic by google

1 comment:

Dipo samastama meidianto said...

Hi Michelle thanks for the positive feedback, I think you can find it on youtube :)I'm sorry I can't help u find the link