Wednesday, January 18, 2012

PAGE 18 OF 366

well I feel insecure mostly, I don't know it seems the nature of us. do you feel it?
I usually counterbalancing with positive thinking, that everything happen cz there's a reason in return, you know you have done something today cz it relate either your past or your future.
I got dreams that I gotta protect and reach it, and today I found the way to get there.
you know everything like a miracle, you just write your dream on the paper, endeavor, pray and Allah will find a way and give it to you. you just keep trying and don't ever stop, keep the dream up, put it on the highest place, protect it in your mind and save it in your heart. away from the thing that make u down. closer to the thing that make u conscious of your dream. hold on it firmly.

put into your mind that nothing is impossible, you can do it. make Allah believes u that you deserve to accept everything you want.




No comments: