Sunday, January 15, 2012

THE SECRET WORLD OF ARRIETTY



The title is the title of one of the films that release in 2012 soon, exactly it opens February 17th, 2012.
the film that I wait the most, I would like to watch Arrietty at the cinema. I really wanna see it :)
actually,"the secret world of arrietty" is an animated adventure based on book "The Borrowers" and made by disney. I used to never welcome a cartoon as enthusiastic as like this, this is the first time I welcome an animation film enthusiastically.
I know this movie when I was watching one of tv programs that displayed the trailer and told the synopsis. it says that Arrietty teach of life, show what the meaning of friendship is, and tell us that we don't live in the world alone, there are those who live with us, within doors, whatever they are. 
although they say the film is simplistic, but I'm sure it pretty nice and we won't regret to watch it, and to be certain we'll learn a lesson.


14-year-old Arrietty and the rest of the Clock family live in peaceful anonymity as they make their own home from items that they borrow from the house's human inhabitants. However, life changes for the Clocks when a human boy discovers Arrietty. Written by ANN  
The Clock family are four-inch-tall people who live anonymously in another family's residence, borrowing simple items to make their home. Life changes for the Clocks when their daughter, Arrietty, is discovered.  - imdb



pictures by google



No comments: